Set of wall brackets for mounting outdoor detectors
The BRACKET C set of wall brackets is designed for mounting the outdoor detectors: OPAL, OPAL Plus, OPAL Pro and AOD-200. The set consists of two types: ball-joint bracket and angle bracket. The ball-joint bracket offers the swiveling vertical range of 60° and the horizontal swiveling range of 90°. This makes it easier to find the optimal position relative to the detection zone. However, if the premises require that the detector be set permanently at an angle of 45° relative to the wall, you can use the angle bracket. Each of the brackets is also provided with a tamper switch responding to any attempt to pull the device away from the wall.
The brackets are available in two color versions: white – BRACKET C, dedicated for mounting the OPAL, OPAL Plus, OPAL Pro and AOD-200 detectors, and gray – BRACKET C GY – for OPAL GY, OPAL Plus GY, OPAL Pro GY AOD-200 GY and AOD-210 GY detectors.
Angle type bracket:
- for mounting on a flat surface (rectangular pillar, wall, inside corner of two walls)
- tilt angle between detector base and bracket mounting surface: 45°
- tamper element breaking off at an attempt to detach the bracket from the wall
Ball-joint swivel type bracket:
- for mounting on a flat surface (rectangular pillar, wall)
- angle between detector base and bracket mounting surface adjustable horizontally through 90° (+/- 45°)
- angle between detector base and bracket mounting surface adjustable vertically through 60° (+/- 30°)
- tamper switch which responds to an attempt to pull the bracket away from wall, complete with 3 wires for connecting it to the NC or NO type circuit