The PERFECTA alarm control panels are designed to protect small and medium-sized premises such as apartments, single-family houses, segments in terraced houses, offices, small businesses etc. They provide protection as required by EN 50131 for Grade 2. The control panels are characterized by simple configuration as well as easy and intuitive operation using keyfobs. The alarm system functions can also be controlled remotely using the PERFECTA CONTROL application for mobile devices and MPT-350 keyfobs working.
The control panel makes it possible to create wired and wireless (433 MHz frequency band) systems. Radio transmissions can be bidirectional (with wireless PRF-LCD-WRL keypads and MSP-300 R sirens) or unidirectional (with MICRA series detectors and MPT-350 keyfobs). Wireless communication allows for easy expansion of the existing system, without having to lay additional cable runs.
A cellular phone with support for LTE* data transmission is used in the PERFECTA 32 LTE model. It enables operation with a mobile application with PUSH notification capability, remote system configuration from the PERFECTA Softprogram, event reporting (e.g. to a security agency monitoring station), voice messaging, SMS control and audio verification (listening in to sounds from protected premises). It supports dual nano-SIM cards to ensure uninterrupted communication: if communication with the first operator’s network fails, the second card is automatically selected.
The control panel electronics board is provided with 8 hardwired zones and 4 hardwired outputs. Their number can be increased by connecting the INT-E zone expansion module and INT-O or INT-ORS output expansion module. This allows you to expand the system by adding more detectors, sirens and even actuators (to control the garage door, roller shutters, garden sprinklers).
The control panel enables the system to be divided into two partitions with a choice of three arming modes (day, night, full). Each zone can be assigned to one or both supervised areas.
The system can be configured in two ways: from a computer with PERFECTA Soft program installed (locally – connection via RS-232 (TTL) port, remotely – using data transmission over the cellular network*), as well as from the keypad, using key sequences in the service menu.
- compliance with EN 50131 Grade 2
- from 8 to 32 programmable hardwired zones:
- configuration options: NO, NC, EOL, 2EOL/NO, 2EOL/NC
- support for roller shutter and vibration detectors
- from 4 to 12 programmable hardwired outputs
- 2 power outputs on the mainboard
- built-in modules:
- cell phone with 2 nano-SIM slots (SMS, reporting to monitoring station, mobile application, PUSH notifications)
- voice (playback of voice messages for the telephone notification)
- audio alarm verification (listening in)
- 433 MHz radio module
- support for encrypted wireless communication:
- two-way with PRF-LCD-WRL keypads and MSP-300 R sirens
- one-way with MICRA series detectors and MPT-350 keyfobs
- system division into 2 partitions:
- 3 arming modes in each partition
- option to assign a zone to two partitions
- user-controlled or timer- controlled
- communication bus for connecting keypads (PRF-LCD), expansion modules (INT-E, INT-O, INT-ORS) and 433 MHz keyfob receiver expansion module (INT-RX-S)
- system control using:
- PRF-LCD keypads (up to 4)
- PERFECTA CONTROL mobile application
- keyfobs operating in the 433 MHz band (up to 15) – connection of INT-RX-S module required
- firmware updates available
- 15 user codes
- 1 service code
- editable names (of users, partitions, zones, outputs and modules) for easy control and supervision of the system
- 8 timers with exceptions setting capability
- memory of 3584 events
- automatic diagnostics of the system main components
- built-in switch-mode power supply:
- over-current protection
- battery deep discharge protection
- battery charging current control
- programming control panel settings:
- locally ‒ keypad or computer with PERFECTA Soft program installed, connected to the control panel RS 232 (TTL) port
- remotely ‒ computer with PERFECTA Soft program installed, connecting to the control panel via LTE*
* support for data transmission using the LTE/HSPA+/EDGE/GPRS technology – depending on the cellular network capabilities