Program for configuring GSM-X LTE, GSM-X, GPRS-A LTE and GPRS-A modules
The GX Soft program enables a computer to be used for programming the GSM-X LTE and the GSM-X communication module as well as the GPRS-A LTE and the GPRS-A reporting module. The intuitively designed interface makes configuring communication devices fast and easy.
The computer can be connected to the module in two ways:
- locally, by using appropriate cables: mini-USB for GSM-X LTE and GSM-X, RS-232 (TTL) for GPRS-A LTE and GPRS-A,
- remotely, by using data transfer via cellular network (or Ethernet, if GSM-X LTE or GSM-X is used in conjunction with GSM-X-ETH), which allows you to configure the modules without having to physically visit the premises.
Thanks to the innovative communication solution using the SATEL secure connection set-up service, advanced configuration of network settings is not required – the connection with modules via the server is a matter of a few clicks in the GX Soft program.
- work in the Windows VISTA/7/8/10 environment
- programming modules:
- GSM-X LTE and GSM-X (also with GSM-X-ETH connected)
- GPRS-A LTE and GPRS-A
- module status visualization on computer monitor
- reading event memory
- possibility to control module outputs
- communication with the module:
- direct connection to the computer
- through mini-USB port of GSM-X LTE and GSM-X module
- through RS-232 (TTL) port of GPRS-A LTE or GRPS-A module
- via cellular network
- via Ethernet (GSM-X LTE or GSM-X working with GSM-X-ETH)