Wireless PIR motion detector with pet immunity up to 20 kg
The APD-200 Pet detector is designed for operation as part of the ABAX 2/ABAX two-way wireless system. It is certified for compliance with the requirements of EN 50131 Grade 2.
It is provided with a quad pyroelement, advanced detection algorithm and dynamic temperature compensation, which ensure effective motion detection. APD-200 Pet supervises the motion detection system: if the system is malfunctioning, the detector will report an alarm. The device comes with the PET function, so the movement of pets (up to 20 kg) does not trigger an alarm.
Configuration of the detector and updating of its firmware are carried out remotely. Radio communication within the ABAX 2 system is encrypted using is AES encrypted.
The LED indicator shows violations in the test mode, thus facilitating the testing process of the detector.
The detector is powered by a CR123A 3 V battery, whose status is monitored in real time. The device is characterized by low energy consumption. Additionally, the “ECO” option (in ABAX 2 only) enables the device operation time to be extended even fourfold.
The detector has tamper protection against opening and removal from the mount.
- certificate of compliance with the EN 50131 requirements for Grade 2
- quad pyroelement (passive infrared detector)
- state-of-the-art wide angle lens
- detection area 14 m x 16 m, angle 83°
- advanced digital signal processing
- dynamic compensation of temperature changes in the protected premises
- compatible with:
- ABAX 2 system controllers (ACU-220 and ACU-280) and ARU-200 radio signal repeater
- ABAX system controllers (ACU-120, ACU-270, ACU-250 and ACU-100 (min. version 4.04), INTEGRA 128-WRL control panel and ARU-100 radio signal repeater – the required version of the device firmware should be checked in its description on the website
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1600 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- remote configuration and updating of the firmware
- built-in temperature sensor (temperature measurement from -10°C to +55°C)
- LED indicator of violations in test mode
- pet immunity (up to 20 kg)
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- “ECO” option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: CR123A 3 V battery
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure / removal from the mount