Outdoor wireless acoustic-optical siren
ASP-200 R is a siren that informs you about alarm situations by means of acoustic and optical signaling. It operates as part of the ABAX 2/ABAX two-way wireless system. The device complies with the EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements.
Acoustic signal is generated by a piezoelectric transducer (4 tones to choose from), and optical signal is provided by LED indicators. Both signals can be triggered independently.
The ASP-200 R electronic circuitry is protected against weather and can operate at temperatures ranging from -40°C to +55°C.
Configuration and updating of the firmware are carried out remotely. Communication in the ABAX 2 system is AES encrypted.
The device is characterized by low energy consumption. It is powered by a 3.6V lithium thionyl chloride battery (BAT-ER-3.6) with 13 Ah capacity. Its status is constantly monitored. Additionally, the “ECO” option (in ABAX 2 only) extends the device operation time even fourfold without having to replace the battery.
ASP-200 R has enclosure made of high impact polycarbonate, with very high mechanical strength. The siren comes with tamper protection against opening of the enclosure and removal from the mount, and a spirit level for easy installation.
- certificate of compliance with the EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements
- optical and acoustic signaling triggered independently
- optical signaling: LEDs
- acoustic signaling: piezoelectric transducer
- four tones to choose from
- compatible with:
- ABAX 2 system controllers (ACU-220 and ACU-280)
- ABAX system controllers (ACU-120 and ACU-270)
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1600 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- remote configuration and updating of the firmware
- operation at temperatures ranging from -40°C to + 55°C
- electronic circuitry protected against weather
- enclosure of high impact polycarbonate with very high mechanical strength
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure and removal from the mount
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- “ECO” option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: BAT-ER-3,6 3.6 V battery, 13 Ah capacity