GPRS-A LTE is a universal monitoring module that can work autonomously or as part of an intrusion and hold-up alarm system, as well as automation systems. The device comes equipped with a cellular phone that supports data transmission using the LTE* technology.
In the alarm systems, this module can be used together with any alarm control panel to implement reporting. For this purpose, it should be connected to the dialer or suitably configured outputs of the control panel.
The device has 8 inputs, which can be set as digital (NO, NC) or analog. Those that work as analog ones can be used in automation systems or to monitor a wide spectrum of external devices, such as temperature, pressure and humidity sensors. GPRS-A LTE also has a 1-Wire bus, to which you can connect up to 8 DS-T1 or DS-T2 digital temperature sensors.
The module can send the measurement data using the MQTT, JSON and MODBUS RTU open communication protocols. An option is provided to create a server collecting data from many modules. This information can be processed and visualized, e.g. to supervise the environmental parameters prevailing in a group of cold stores, warehouses or production halls. This is part of the concept of so-called Internet of Things (IoT). If the set threshold values of signals on the analog inputs or from 1-Wire sensors are exceeded, GPRS-A LTE can report such an event in response to the monitoring station or send notification to selected users. You can also program an automatic change of the state of selected outputs in response to specific events, such as switching on the heating on a significant drop in temperature.
The module offers notification to a maximum of 8 users, in several ways: using SMS or PUSH messages, or via the CLIP service.
The device has 4 programmable outputs that can be controlled remotely using SMS, CLIP, GX CONTROL mobile application or GX Soft configuration program, as well as IoT. GPRS-A LTE can be used for remote control of the alarm system or other devices.
For programming and configuration, you should use a computer with the GX Soft program installed. The computer can connect to the module locally (RS-232 (TTL) port) or remotely (data transmission over the cellular network*).
Remote update of the device firmware is possible owing to GPRS-A compatibility with the UpServ update server.
- event reporting: SMS / LTE*
- conversion and retransmission of event codes received from other devices (simulation of telephone monitoring station)
- sending notifications to up to 8 telephone numbers
- messaging: audio / SMS / PUSH / CLIP
- 8 programmable inputs (NO / NC / analog)
- 1-Wire bus – support for up to 8 digital temperature sensors
- ability to configure responses when the set threshold values are exceeded:
- on analog inputs
- from 1-Wire sensors
- AC power control input
- 4 outputs (2 relay, 2 OC type) controlled by SMS / CLIP (up to 1024 numbers) / GX CONTROL / GX Soft / via IoT
- IoT – support for open protocols: MQTT, JSON, MODBUS RTU
- option to check the pre-paid account balance and notification when the amount of funds drops below the minimum level
- configuration of module settings:
- locally – computer with GX Soft program connected to the module RS-232 (TTL) port
- remotely – computer with the GX Soft program connecting to the module using data transmission over the cellular network*
- compatibility with the GX CONTROL mobile application
- remote firmware update capability
- option to connect the dedicated APS-612 power supply
* data transmission using the LTE/HSPA+/EDGE/GPRS technology – depending on the cellular network capabilities