The new app features the same intuitive user interface, but crucially, Texecom Connect V2 now allows professional installers to manage their portfolio of app users directly from their Texecom Cloud account.
Can’t wait until November? The new Texecom Connect app version is available on open beta on both the App Store and Google Play
Add new users, migrate existing Texecom Connect users, manage your portfolio. With a free Texecom Cloud membership tier and free Texecom Connect app visibility, Texecom Connect V2 remains completely free of charge.
Click to access our Installers Guide to Texecom Connect V2
New installations with the Texecom Connect V2 app:
Upgrading existing customers to the Texecom Connect V2 app:
Texecom Cloud Gold members gain premium benefits, with App management providing the ability to remotely disable or delete users and brand users apps with your company logo.
In addition to cloud-based app user management, Texecom Connect V2 contains a host of outstanding features:
- Enhanced speed and performance
- Automatic migration of existing Texecom Connect users to V2
- Enhanced user enrolment experience
Get ready for the new app version
The new Texecom Connect app version will require installers to have an active Texecom Cloud account. Follow this simple process to get ready for the new app version:
- If you haven’t already, sign up your company for a Texecom Cloud account here
- Read our guide to installing the new app version, and familiarise the process using the open beta versions available now
- Enrol your installers on our bite size training modules available on our Texecom Academy Eventbrite online training portal
Get ready for the next wave of digital services from Texecom and join the thousands of systems already benefiting from remote cloud management and control.