Net2 v6.07 is now available. Net2 performance enhancements including additional layers of security are part of the latest software release. Keeping your Net2 software up to date is one of the most important things you can do to maintain your site’s security – so download the update now.
- Improvements – Extra security implemented on communication between ACU and Server
- Improvements – Extra security implemented on communication between ACU and entry panel
- Improvements – Installer app menu items
- Removed – UIV User removed (NET2-3700)
- Fixed – COP Reset bug fix (NET2-3567)
- Fixed – Time zone bug fix (NET2-3965)
- Fixed – Net2 Online mustering bug fix (NET2-3427)
- Fixed – Cancel button (installer app menu) updated functionality (NET2-3801)
- Fixed – Net2 mixed Wiegand rules are now stopped and only one Wiegand rule allowed on one ACU (NET2-3798)
- New – User based ANPR Anti-passback (NET2-3666)
- Improvements – Contains all fixes and improvements from 6.6 SR1 to 6.6 SR6
- New – NGINX Updated to 1.24
- New – Splash screen updated to show Net2 v6.7
Important note – if your site has Entry panels installed you will need to have updated to version 3.0 SR4 and above before Net2 v6.7 can be installed. To download the latest Entry software please click here.